Author Topic: New bike Niggles  (Read 1582 times)

Robbie Blease

New bike Niggles
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
Hi folks  Picked up my new bike last week and i am over the moon with it .However i do have a few questions that i hope some of you can help with.First of all i can hear a distracting noise from the front end which sounds like wind noise through the fairing above 20 mph. I have had naked bikes before and they seemed to be quieter.Can anybody advise me . The other two are regarding trim noise over bumps and noisey front brakes which i have since read up on in a previous post. Thanks Guys

Jason

Re: New bike Niggles
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:33:42 PM »
I have noticed the brake noise, but this time of year you will get a louder wind noise because of the cold air :icon_scratch:

darkrider

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »
I had noticed it too, i guess it s a common thing on our bike!!!!  :icon_scratch:

nessie

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »
had nt noticed it b4 reading this post but can now never heard it on previous bike maybe it just makes ours even more special

rammy57

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »
not heared the brake noise, but i am having a new front wheel as the paint is coming off....  :icon_pale:

Jason

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »
not heared the brake noise, but i am having a new front wheel as the paint is coming off....  :icon_pale:

Thats what the warranty is there for  :evil5: