Author Topic: BSB -Jenny Tinmouth  (Read 2924 times)

metaxaman

BSB -Jenny Tinmouth
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
I managed to miss the coverage of BSB on the telly this weekend. Does anyone know what happened to Jenny Tinmouth? She was supposed to be racing in the top class this season, but I have looked at the results on theBSB web site and can't see any mention.  :dontknow:

Taz

Re: BSB -Jenny Tinmouth
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »
BSB's first female racer Jenny Tinmouth will have to wait until her home round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship next weekend (30 April - 2 May) at Oulton Park to make her BSB race debut after a delay in parts for the Aprilia RSV4 ahead of Easter Monday's races.

Tinmouth was out on track yesterday at Brands Hatch running an Aprilia to the specification the team ran in the Mirror.co.uk BSB Evo class last year, but without the new parts the Splitlath Aprilia squad were due to receive this week, her BSB race debut has been delayed by just a few days. Tinmouth is now looking ahead to next weekend and making history at her home round next weekend

can read the full report here  :downtown: http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news/lady-luck-not-with-tinmouth-at-brands-hatch.aspx
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:30:51 PM by Taz »

metaxaman

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 08:49:27 PM »
Cheers for that Taz. Hope she can mix it with the blokes when she finally gets going.

Baloo74

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 11:35:52 PM »
I was at Brands and from what I can gather, there was some reason why they wanted to race the bike without the starter motor. So, off it came and...nothing, the bike wouldn't start let alone run. So, they put the starter back and...it still wouldn't start  :BangHead:

Apparently, they'd knackered the eletronics and need a replacement ECU (or something). I feel sorry for her because it wasn't her fault.

Taz

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 06:16:05 AM »
I heard she was down the pub having a few beers as her bike was not the spec they wanted/needed it to be  :dontknow:

Tinmouth was out on track yesterday at Brands Hatch running an Aprilia to the specification the team ran in the Mirror.co.uk BSB Evo class last year, but without the new parts the Splitlath Aprilia squad were due to receive this week, her BSB race debut has been delayed by just a few days

n22cke

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
she was still out at oultom park  :icon_pale: bike not running  :dontknow:

Taz

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 02:02:44 AM »

DNQ she was not fast enough.....................................She was 5 seconds outside of qualifying time

n22cke

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »
oh bollocks  :icon_pale:not a good start to the season then she on my bloody mcn team too  :BangHead:  :laughing7: women eh !!

Taz

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »
oh bollocks  :icon_pale:not a good start to the season then she on my bloody mcn team too  :BangHead:  :laughing7: women eh !!

that will teach you for picking her  :thefinger:  :laughing7: :laughing7:

n22cke

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 06:28:27 PM »
 :laughing7: only one the money would buy when all the rest bought  :laughing7: cheap and cheerful  :laughing7:

Taz

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 05:42:56 AM »
:laughing7: only one the money would buy when all the rest bought  :laughing7: cheap and cheerful  :laughing7:

and sitting in the pits  :laughing7:

metaxaman

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »

DNQ she was not fast enough.....................................She was 5 seconds outside of qualifying time

So much for the publicity on how good she was supposed to be!

Taz

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »

So much for the publicity on how good she was supposed to be!

Crashed in first race,lap 2 at croft yesterday....................... DNF race 2  :dontknow:

ajacko

• Administrator
  • GSXF God
  • Popularity Vote 16
  • Notts/Lincs border.
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
She didn't even start race 2 did she, guess she only had the one bike? Was gutted when I saw her in the gravel..
Currently run a 2012 DL650AL2 and a zx6rA1P