Author Topic: Dom's Bike Stop  (Read 1444 times)

old git

Dom's Bike Stop
« on: September 30, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
Dom's Bike Stop is a pretty unusual food and drink stop I stumbeld on yesterday whilst heading over to Brecon. Look on
www.domsbikestop.com
He says he will stop open till year end if he can and has plans for camping weekends and all sorts next year. I told him that Sommerset and Wiltshire possee's might pay him a visit as they like their camping - but warned him that they like a bonfire!!

PaterAnt

• ************************ "A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right." - - - John Teller - - SAMCRO - - ************************
  • GSXF Master
  • Popularity Vote 23
  • INQUISITOR...
    • The Worcester Oratory
Re: Dom's Bike Stop
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 10:30:13 PM »
Passed this place many a time on the way out into / back from the middle of nowhere, but its too close to home to stop. May have to change that habit and check it out.

Update 3rd October 2011. Was going past this place today and decided to stop and have a look. CLOSED! Checked the website when I got home, but doesn't show any days / times of business.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 04:09:44 PM by PaterAnt »
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. 1973-2009: several Piaggio (mainly Vespa) scooters (oldest 1957 reg); 2009-11: 2009 Piaggio MP3 400ie; 03/11 to 12/15: GSX1250FA ST.
Worcester

Wasted_ace

Re: Dom's Bike Stop
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 07:26:06 AM »
Headed to Doms some weeks ago..took 30+ bikes on a trip up there.
Nice place and Dom is a Gent but it was organised chaos..it took over 3 hours for some of the crew to get their food  :angry1: