Author Topic: ASSEN WSB RACE  (Read 1214 times)

nessie

ASSEN WSB RACE
« on: May 01, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »
Dont know about you folks but that was some really good racing to watch both wsb races where ace as for supersport mind blowingly close lets hope it continues and we may even have a brit winning the championship :occasion14:

Wasted_ace

Re: ASSEN WSB RACE
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:04:39 PM »
Dont know about you folks but that was some really good racing to watch both wsb races where ace as for supersport mind blowingly close lets hope it continues and we may even have a brit winning the championship :occasion14:

You know i have never been to a Motorbike race or even to a race circuit  :sad5:..now theres an excuse for a meet up if ever we needed one... :icon_cheers:

Dave R

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

You know i have never been to a Motorbike race or even to a race circuit  :sad5:..now theres an excuse for a meet up if ever we needed one... :icon_cheers:
https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3741

Spudler

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »
That Supersport race had me cheering at the TV.
Crutchlow was a wicked supersport rider in BSB a few years back.
Great Stuff!

nessie

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »
Wasnt to bad on superbike last year either and putting a few experienced riders to shame,we stepping stone maybe for him although i like to see parkalagar up there for Jonesy[rip]....