Author Topic: South wales  (Read 1304 times)

derekcon

South wales
« on: June 18, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »
Has anyone any reccomendations for decent bike roads and any hotels in south wales?
Also anything interesting happening about 21st july weekend?

Wasted_ace

Re: South wales
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
Has anyone any reccomendations for decent bike roads and any hotels in south wales?

Not to sure about South Wales Decko as i rarely venture into the Southern parts of that region on account of a holiday i had at Barry island when i was younger that left me f*cking traumatised for life..i can recommend a great bike ride up the Wye valley From Chepstow up to Monmouth then skirt over to Abergavenny and on to Pandy where you hit a minor road that will lead you thru the middle of the Black mountains to Hay on Wye...then the options are endless as all roads into wales hold amazing views and mountain roads galore..not sure wot other members are up to on the Sunday 21st..not a lot by the look of things as i gave a shout out a few days ago...think most are staying in with a greasy takeaway and spendin their day watchin Big Brother... :icon_pale: :la:

Dave R

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »

21st july weekend? 21st is a tues  :icon_scratch:

Wasted_ace

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »

21st july weekend? 21st is a tues  :icon_scratch:

Im pretty sure Decko means June mate..but he is from Lancashire..and me being a Yorkshireman i have to attribute it to the fact that he eats to much hotpot..wears clogs and a floppy eky thump cap... :laughing7: :laughing7:

derekcon

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »
come on wasted ! by eck lad, ya forgot the black puddings, tripe, cow heal and pigs trotters and thats just for brekkie ! LOL
I did mean july, just didnt say which year
actually it was the 18th, bein a thick lanky lad I have trouble wiv numbers !
got letters after me name tho !

Wasted_ace

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
come on wasted ! by eck lad, ya forgot the black puddings, tripe, cow heal and pigs trotters and thats just for brekkie ! LOL
I did mean july, just didnt say which year
actually it was the 18th, bein a thick lanky lad I have trouble wiv numbers !
got letters after me name tho !

Workin the 18th mate but got a fair bit of time off at the end of July and nearly all the weekends off in August..struth mate no wonder all you Lancs blokes look like Fred Bloody Elliot eating all that muck... :icon_pale: :la: :laughing7: :thumbsup: