Author Topic: bye bye  (Read 775 times)

bazleyboy

bye bye
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »
well I guess this is bye bye from me , Ive traded in the gsxf against a  Triumph Tiger .

its been great  meeting up with  some of you and reading all the comments on the forum ( particularly from wasted ace ) too much scrumpy if you ask me ,

Ian and Mart we must keep in touch .

cheers to all  :icon_salut:

k8gsx

Re: bye bye
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »
no bye byes mate im still up for a run about mate ill be trading mine i think, been looking at a black gixxer 750 may go for that  :thumbsup:

Wasted_ace

Re: bye bye
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
well I guess this is bye bye from me , Ive traded in the gsxf against a  Triumph Tiger .

its been great  meeting up with  some of you and reading all the comments on the forum ( particularly from wasted ace ) too much scrumpy if you ask me ,

Ian and Mart we must keep in touch .

cheers to all  :icon_salut:

No probs Gord..keep in touch mate and we will get together for a rideout over winter if we get some nice clear days...no need to jump out of the forum just cos u flogged the GF...stick around and drop in now and again...im off to see a used bike this week and if i like it then mine goes up for sale and i will buy it.. :laughing7:...just gotta go steady with me redundancy pay.. :icon_pale: :laughing7:
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Honda/Honda-CBR1100XX-Super-Blackbird-1997-current/?&R=EPI-343
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:22:25 PM by Wasted_ace »