Author Topic: The correct section  (Read 1982 times)

admin

The correct section
« on: January 02, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »
Hi everyone,  if you start a new topic you could please make sure its in the correct section :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:12:34 PM by Admin »

Stolly

Re: The correct section
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »
Admin,

Is it worth considering rationalising the number of sections and boards on this forum?

The reason I posted the thread about rides in the summer on the General GSX650F Discussion board is that there are a lot of different boards on this forum and it would be easy for people to miss it..

If it were me, I would do away with the different sections (which would make all the boards easier to view at a glance) and reduce the number of boards to end up with the following in one section:

- New Members
- General GSX650F Discussion (combine the the technical board into here - think that most discussion is fairly technical anyway!)
- Accessories and Products
- GSX650F Pictures
- Touring, Events, Meetings, and Ride Outs (touring combined into here)
- For Sale and Wanted
- Forum Announcements, Site Suggestions and Feedback

Just my ten pen'eth.

Cheers, Stolly

Jason

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »
Admin,

Is it worth considering rationalising the number of sections and boards on this forum?

The reason I posted the thread about rides in the summer on the General GSX650F Discussion board is that there are a lot of different boards on this forum and it would be easy for people to miss it..

If it were me, I would do away with the different sections (which would make all the boards easier to view at a glance) and reduce the number of boards to end up with the following in one section:

- New Members
- General GSX650F Discussion (combine the the technical board into here - think that most discussion is fairly technical anyway!)
- Accessories and Products
- GSX650F Pictures
- Touring, Events, Meetings, and Ride Outs (touring combined into here)
- For Sale and Wanted
- Forum Announcements, Site Suggestions and Feedback

Just my ten pen'eth.

Cheers, Stolly

Good Idea what do others think?

Jason

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
I would like to see the off topic section stay, and like stolly said integrate the technical with the GSX650F Discussion board  :icon_scratch:

admin

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
I was thinking of this my self, I will make some changes and let me know what you all think.

Jason

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »
I was thinking of this my self, I will make some changes and let me know what you all think.

Looks fine  :occasion14:

Stolly

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
Much better - fab, thanks!

Flyer

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »
Lots better thanks. :occasion14:
Phil