Author Topic: bt sport motoGP  (Read 1753 times)

gsxgaz

bt sport motoGP
« on: April 25, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »
if like me , you refuse to sign up to BT sport to watch Moto GP .. you can also watch it online here    http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php
me and the missus stream it to the laptop and plug it into the TV ... quality isnt bad and apart from some buffering occasionally , jobs a good un ... failing that you can always watch the highlights on ITV4 on mon night.

Daftgit

• GSXF Rider
  • Popularity Vote 0
  • Northumberland
Re: bt sport motoGP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:51:50 PM »
Cheers Gaz, for that link!   :headbang:

I'm a Motogp fan and was wondering what I was going to do now that the BBC have lost the tv rights!  Resigned myself to watching the highlights on ITV4 and reading up about each race off the internet!   :(

I'll try that link for the next race and see what it's like.   :occasion14:

Biker1250

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:20:49 PM »
Good link. I have got Live Sports TV app on Android which gets BT Sports and Sky Sports free! I downloaded it several weeks ago and it's brilliant. Tried again last week for a relative and it seems to have been pulled  :cussing: Not surprised as the quality is good. VIPBOX is good for streaming sports if you can be bothered to weave around the betting ads and other pop ups. Which ever way you watch the Moto GP mind, Marquez will be brilliant !

Andsetinn

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »
Which ever way you watch the Moto GP mind, Marquez will be brilliant !

Can I borrow your crystal ball mate, I'd like to look at next weeks lottery numbers.  :icon_sunny:

If I can't watch the MotoGP on the telly I use drakulastream dot eu but I don't think that will last.