Author Topic: FOR SALE 2013 SUZUKI GSX 1250 FA ##### NOW SOLD ######  (Read 795 times)

mermaidlover

FOR SALE 2013 SUZUKI GSX 1250 FA ##### NOW SOLD ######
« on: May 06, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
Hi there

I have for sale my 2013 SUZUKI GSX1250FA in BLACK (13 plate). The one pictured in as my avatar.. It is in immaculate condition and has only covered 4500 miles from new (may go up a bit). I am the one and only owner. It had it's first service at 600 mile and is all stamped in the book. The 2nd service has just been completed, including oil, filter (even though that didn't need doing), brakes striped and cleaned etc etc. Still has a bit of the warranty left on the bike. I am only selling due to a change in circumstances and need to free up some funds. The bike has been well looked after and always washed, polished and garaged. It has not been abused, dropped or crashed.

The bike has a colour coded rear hugger and fender extender fitted. It also currently has a DELKEVIC stubby end can in carbon, dark smoke powerbronze double bubble screen (brand new), R&G tail tidy (just fitted). The originals obviously come with the bike also.

As stated the bike is immaculate and as you would expect runs like a dream.

I am looking for £5195 OVNO which I think is a fair price and a great saving on new.

If you are seriously interested in the bike, please send me a PM and I will email you the pics. I can't seem to upload them onto here........ Thanks for reading..............
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:07:42 PM by mermaidlover »