Author Topic: Getting ready for my first bike in Over 30 years  (Read 435 times)

Donian

Getting ready for my first bike in Over 30 years
« on: April 29, 2017, 02:12:10 AM »
Hi guys. I'm due to take my module 1 test next week. Can't wait to get on the road IVe not ridden since I was a kid and had a Suzuki GP100.
I'm a bit clueless to be honest but I think I have identified the right bike in the GSX650F. I've seen some on sale with FAL2 after the name of the bike. Can some one tell me what this means. Does it mean the bike has been restricted? 

As soon as I get my car sold I will be looking to buy my own GSX. I can't wait!! 

PaterAnt

• ************************ "A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right." - - - John Teller - - SAMCRO - - ************************
  • GSXF Master
  • Popularity Vote 23
  • INQUISITOR...
    • The Worcester Oratory
Re: Getting ready for my first bike in Over 30 years
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 08:14:41 PM »
F = fairing, A = ABS, L0 = 2010, etc...
A quick search of the forum provided this info.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. 1973-2009: several Piaggio (mainly Vespa) scooters (oldest 1957 reg); 2009-11: 2009 Piaggio MP3 400ie; 03/11 to 12/15: GSX1250FA ST.
Worcester

Dermo

• GSXF Learner
  • Popularity Vote 0
Re: Getting ready for my first bike in Over 30 years
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »
Hi guys. I'm due to take my module 1 test next week. Can't wait to get on the road IVe not ridden since I was a kid and had a Suzuki GP100.
I'm a bit clueless to be honest but I think I have identified the right bike in the GSX650F. I've seen some on sale with FAL2 after the name of the bike. Can some one tell me what this means. Does it mean the bike has been restricted? 

As soon as I get my car sold I will be looking to buy my own GSX. I can't wait!!
Got back into biking after about 20 years on a 600 Bandit for a few months then my 650f. Perfect for me. Hope you've had a similar experience

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk